Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today was my first outing alone with both boys where I also took them out of the car. Ha! Up until now, I've ventured out with them, but haven't been brave enough to take my screaming infant and curious toddler into a store where I also had to get something done. We tackled Costco, even if it was for only a few minutes, and I felt very proud. When we first arrived, I drove around for a while to find a good parking spot because I forgot mittens for Mason and it was only 20 degrees outside. Found a close one, then I got everyone in the new double-stroller (my first time using this too) and we made it safely inside. I was picking up some photos and then turned right around and was ready to go home. We got home in a chorus of crying from the backseat, but it was still a success! What an adventurous life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment