Friday, October 08, 2010

Annoyed

This morning I'm a bit frustrated and more than a little annoyed.  However, I'll get over it.  I weighed in at 165.6 pounds this morning.  All week I've been weighing myself almost everyday and I've been weighing 164.6.  A whole pound lighter!  Oh well, that's how it goes, I suppose.  Maybe next week I can lose again.  I did, however, make good on my promise of having no sugar.  It's a good thing too, because I've been fighting a cold since last weekend that I can't seem to get over.  I'm sure if I had been having sugar, it would have already developed into something much worse.

In a few hours we are headed off to Des Moines, Iowa for the weekend.  One of Mike's friends from Grad school, who our whole family has come to love, Kyla, is getting married!  We are so happy for her and so glad we can make the trip to celebrate with her.  Dad Murrill is meeting us there tomorrow to watch the boys as we go to the wedding.  Sunday there is a luncheon where we'll get to take the boys to see the new bride and groom.

Thank you to Timi and Gina, for sharing your ideas last week for accomplishing a goal!  That meant a lot to me!  I've decided to take the next two weeks and devote one week to each of you!  First, for this week, I'll try out Timi's method and try to give myself prizes and incentives for doing a good job.  I know that it's probably meant to be spread out over a much larger time period, but I'm going to try it anyway.  I'll about Gina's goal next week.

After we get back from Iowa on Sunday night, the boys and I have until Tuesday to be at home.  Tuesday evening Mason, Max and I are flying to Washington to have fun with family for 11 days!  I'm so excited to see everyone but a little nervous about the flights out there with just me and two little guys!  I hope they will do good.  I may not be able to keep up with my blog for the next several weeks, depending on how it goes, so bear with me.  I will still weigh each week and post the results when I get back, if not before.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Reader #1: Seeing you in person is SOOOOO much better than a blog post anyway! I'm absolutely delighted to be spending time you. See you soon and call you sooner~t

    ReplyDelete