Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ode "2" Max

My baby boy, Max, turned two today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Here are a few fun pics to remember the last couple of years that he's been a part of our family.

Our first pic of Max back in April 2009. 

Cooking cousins.

During my 38th week, we went in to be induced but had a surprise Cesarean.

Our little Max had arrived on November 13, 2009. It was Friday the 13th. Just like his Dad.

First time meeting his big brother. Who was clearly super impressed. So glad I captured this special moment. Ha ha.

We took the train into the city around Christmas time. Here we are at Union Station.

6 months old.


 Sometimes laid-back.

Sometimes, not...

Max turns one!

He's a little cautious at times.

And brave other times.

My happy little family.

I've always been jealous of his amazing hair.

18 months. Finally got a serious haircut.


My budding artist.

Max has always been a tender-hearted little guy.

One of my favorites.  Perfectly captures his cheery little aura!

Happy Birthday, Max! We love you so much and can't imagine our lives or our family without you. Here's to many more, little buddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even sure what to say... Happy birthday, little ray of sunshine! May you have 102 more! Love from Flying Pigs Farm!

    ReplyDelete