Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's been a while...

I only have a moment for a quick update but I am ready to get back on schedule.  I weighed last Thursday morning, the 19th, instead of Friday since we were heading to Spokane, WA that night to visit my sis and family.  I weighed in again at 169.4.  I didn't even think about losing weight on our trip, just enjoyed being with my family and eating yummy food.  I weighed this past Friday, the 26th, and was up to 170.4.  But I'm really okay with that and am ready to get focused again and try to keep up with my success.  My first quarter weigh-in is coming on Wednesday, at the end of March.  I'm really excited to have finished 25% of this challenge!
I need to run because I finally have sleeping boys and I need to get a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment