Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Time for Girl-Time

I'm finally feeling better after 3 weekends in a row of suffering with the icky stomach/abdominal issues.  I'm so glad to be finally on the mend and definitely getting better.

I did weigh last Friday, but hadn't found time to form a new post until now.  I weighed in at 171.6 lbs and am VERY excited about it.  This means... JEN!!! I earned my prize of hanging out with you!  I hope you are reading this because I'm ready to plan!

If you remember, Jen offered herself up as my prize for losing my first 10 pounds.  Anyone else who thinks they could put up with me for a short evening or even just a quick trip to Starbucks, I'd love your company if you want to volunteer to be another one of my prizes!

Speaking of prizes, since I realized how much my final goal prize of a flat screen TV is going to cost, I've decided to let my prizes consist basically of enjoying the way I feel with each weight loss goal reached.  I don't think it's a good time for us to be spending any extra money and I really don't need "things" for my motivation anyway.  I'm actually more excited to spend time with friends and try to save money for my grand prize.

Have to share a picture with you!  Mason did us proud today at Miss Shelley's.  He went potty on the big boy toilet!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Mas!!

    I'll be one of your prizes. If you reach your goal on Friday the 19th (March) I'll make you a special dessert - your choice. Please give me 2-3 days lead time to make sure I'm ready. I make a mean ice-cream turtle pie, cheese cake, carrot cake or chocolate cake layered with a cheese cake filling. Or if there is something else that would motivate... let me know! I'm so glad you are coming out soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! Thanks, Timi-dear for your awesome offer. Everything sounds amazing, but I think I'm especially drawn to the ice-cream turtle pie. I don't mean to make more work for you, though. Just seeing you guys will be prize enough...but I admit, I won't turn down some turtle pie. :)

    ReplyDelete