Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In Day

This morning I'm so excited to report that I weighed-in at 169.4.  I can't believe I'm leaving another "decade" of weight behind!  Good-bye 170's!  I'm not sad to see you go at all!

It feels so good to have made this much progress.  I've lost a total of 13 pounds since January 1.  I still have 19.4 pounds to go to reach my goal weight by December 31.  I know that the closer I get to my goal, the harder it is going to be, but I feel so great about my success already that I hope it will give me the motivation to keep it up.

We're very excited to see Mom and Dad Murrill in a few days.  They are coming into town to help Mark and Steph with some painting (and of course to see everyone).  I think they could be professional painters by now with all the painting they've done for all of us.  As a bonus, they're helping us out by watching the kids for us while us mom's go to work.  That is a big help with the cost of daycare.  It's so great that they are close to both of our families now.

Today the boys and I are headed to pick up some groceries for the "potluck" we're having with Mark and Steph tomorrow.  We're contributing a salad, bread and the dessert.

I hope each of you has a wonderful Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment