Friday, February 12, 2010

Off the wagon, on the wagon

This has been a tough week for me.  I started going back to work and have been struggling with keeping my asthma under control from being sick.  I haven't exercised in several weeks and with all the craziness of work, I think I lost some focus on my goal and on my eating habits.  We also left work early Thursday so we could hit the road with Mark, Steph and all our kids on a trip to Kansas City for the weekend.  It was a night of little sleep but we made it here and got to bed at around 4am.

I weighed yesterday morning and was 177.0 lbs.  I can tell I haven't been exercising and I also think the lack of sleep lately makes my body feel so sluggish.

I'm trying to be encouraged to keep at it and am feeling some sanity return as I try to get rested up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment