Friday, February 05, 2010

Another week

What a funny day it's been.

To start, I realized just how too-short I cut my bangs last night, but I'm hoping I can work with it and make it seem like I planned their length!  Ha!

I took the boys grocery shopping with me this morning.  While riding in his favorite cart that looks like a car (complete with steering wheel), Mason had a blast "driving" around Dominick's while Max slept peacefully.  Mason kept wanting to hold the items I was putting in the cart, so finally I gave him a sturdy bunch of 5 or 6 bananas (after I found him with a can of tuna I had no intention of buying).  By the time we got to the check-out line and Mason began innocently handing the bananas back to me, I couldn't help but chuckle when I realized they were no longer attached to each other.  Earlier I had noticed him pulling a couple off from the bunch, but I wasn't too worried.  What made me start laughing, however, was that as I took the bananas from him one by one, I realized that each one was soft and squishy with bruises, far beyond edible and one was even split halfway open with the gooey, sticky, insides bulging out!  The store was kind enough to dismiss the situation despite my offer to pay for them.  Let's just say I learned my lesson!  Luckily we were heading to Trader Joe's next and I picked up some fresh bananas there that didn't get Mason's "special" handling.

At my weekly weigh-in this morning I was 175.2 lbs, 26.1% body fat, and 55.5% body water.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment