Sunday, September 05, 2010

I heart Sunday breakfasts.

This is how I love to start a Sunday morning.  I'm sitting here eating a delicious breakfast of blueberry pancakes, stripples, and scrambled eggs all courtesy of my awesome husband!  He's also feeding both boys breakfast while I sit here at the table in my own little world.  I'm a lucky girl.  Once breakfast is over, we're walking to the farmer's market to get some fresh produce.  It was actually cool yesterday and last night was down right chilly.  It was wonderful.  I'm ready for a taste of fall after the long, hot, humid summer we've had.

Friday, I weighed in at 168.8 lbs.  It was only a few days before that I started using MyPlate and I think some fluctuation is normal.  I've been faithful with inputting my food and snacks and I'm still loving all the features MyPlate has to offer.  Thanks again, Timi, for your fabulous suggestion!

Happy Labor Day weekend!  I hope you can all enjoy some good food, good company, and get a little nap.  I sure plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment