Friday, September 10, 2010

A mini-party

I decided I need to throw myself a mini-party today because this morning I weighed in at 166.0 pounds.  I'm so excited to be at my lowest weight yet.  The Myplate feature I'm using on livestrong.com has really made a difference for me.  It's helped me realize my portions were too big and also that I wasn't getting enough activity.  I've adjusted my lifestyle this week accordingly and I hope to keep it up!  Back to the fun...My mini-party consists of me giving myself a manicure.  :)

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  We went on lots of walks, played at the park and just had a low-key time.  It was just what the four of us needed.  We are happy to all be together after a very fun summer of lots of great vacations, but also the "un-fun" aspect of lots of time with Mike gone.

We've had amazing weather this last week.  It's been in the mid-low 70's most days and it's perfect for just hanging out outside.  I'm so glad fall is creeping in!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So proud of you. You look great and very happy! You are glowing every time I see you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete