Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bankrupt?

My picture day for Max didn't turn out exactly like I'd planned yesterday. Although he still had a photo shoot, it wasn't at Kiddie Kandids. We arrived on time for Max's appointment to find out that Sunday night the company had declared bankruptcy and when the employees arrived Monday morning, they were sent home and all the Kiddie Kandids are now shut down. I was thinking of the inconvenience for me since I'd gone to all the work of getting the kids ready, planning to have Kelsey along to help and driving to the store until I thought about the employees who may not receive paychecks this week and who have lost their jobs. What a sad situation. My situation, on the other hand, was much easier remedied. We took the kids to JC Penney's and had a great experience getting Max's pictures taken at their studio. It was also less expensive. I will definitely go back.

I did better today with eating, but have been very exhausted since waking up this morning. I considered exercising for about 5 seconds, and didn't even try getting on the scale. Friday's weigh-in is coming too fast, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment