Monday, January 11, 2010

Picture Day

We had a great weekend. After a fun time at Sabbath School and a valiant effort at church (Max was fussy and Mason was wiggly) we had lunch with the Nudds and then headed to the sledding hill. I hung out with Max while Mike, Brandon and Maria took the other 3 kids up the sledding hill and came down with delightful screams of excitement! Then we came home for dessert and games.

Sunday morning I went to the gym and worked out. Having been "blessed" by my doctor, in addition to walking, I added leg presses, shoulder presses, bicep curls and crunches. I read that adding muscle mass will help me burn calories all day even when I'm not exercising. That sounds great to me.

I weighed this morning and am 179.2. I'm glad I didn't gain over the weekend. I wasn't as careful with my eating habits so I wasn't sure what this morning would look like! I'd feel good if I lost one pound this week.

Today my friend Kelsey is helping me take the boys to Kiddie Kandids where I'm going to get Max's first professional pictures taken! I'm so excited because it's always been so fun to take Mason. I'm dressing him in an outfit from my grandmother that she sent for me to open at my baby shower even though she couldn't be there herself. Hopefully Max will be in a good mood!

1 comment:

  1. When I opened your page, Caleb said, "Hey, that's my buddy Mason, isn't it?" Hope the pictures went well. I can't wait to see them and add one to my fridge!

    ReplyDelete