Friday, January 15, 2010

We had a nice visit with Mark this week. He was here for a short visit looking for housing options for the family. Hopefully, one of their favorite homes will work out. We are so excited they will be here in only about 2 weeks!

This was a pretty bad week for me when it comes to working out. I did walk this morning on my treadmill, but I've been tired all week since my workout on Sunday. I may have overdone it a tad. I guess I really need to work up to it slowly after all my body's been through and with such a lack of sleep.

Speaking of sleep, we've reached a major milestone this week! Max is finally sleeping longer. He can go about 6 hours between his night feedings. I need my body to adjust because I still wake up when he used to eat! I'm not worried, though. I think that will change soon.

I weighed this morning and am 178.8lbs. My body water is 55% and I already forgot my body fat percentage but I do remember it was down just a little. I'm very excited to still see the numbers creeping lower. I'd like to lose more in the next week though, so I'm going to try to pay more attention to my eating habits. I've been getting the munchies at night!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are doing awesome. The whole idea is that you just stay aware and that awareness will keep you connected to your body and it will slowly come off. It is hard to lose weight at all with no sleep and no sleep also promotes the munchies. I did not even consider the possibility of losing weight until my babies were six months old. Check out the books on emotional eating by Geneen Roth they are really good. Love You Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what Nae said. You are doing great even if it's not as fast as you want.

    Love you-t

    ReplyDelete