Friday, January 08, 2010

The First Hurdle

Today was my first weekly weigh-in and I am happy to say that I have been successful so far. I weighed in at 179.4 this morning! This is very exciting to me as this means I've lost 3 pounds already and I'm on track to meet my goal of 177.5 by the end of this month (plus it's nice to say farewell to the 180's). It's especially exciting for me as I had gained a few extra "holiday" pounds and had a little extra to lose than my original goal.

I really have to say how encouraging it has been to receive your comments and emails as you read about my progress. I've had moments where I feel discouraged when I realize how easy it is for some moms and wonder why it's not as easy for me. It definitely helps me stay positive and keep going when I have so much support. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. You go girlie! You are one hot mama - in all seasons, styles and sizes. I'm proud of your honesty in sharing all of this with all of us.

    ReplyDelete