Sunday, January 03, 2010

Timber!!!


The Christmas tree and all the other holiday decorations have come down in our house. I'm a little sad because the lights from the tree were so calming. But, I also had fun rolling around in the extra floor space today wrestling with Mason.

We had a blast playing games last night with friends. I forgot how much I love games. Although I was eating plenty of Danielle's AMAZING chocolate chip cookies, I'm pretty sure my abs got a great workout from all the laughing!

I was hoping to try out my first pilates class this afternoon with Kelsey and Danielle, who are also members at Lifetime Fitness. Unfortunately, we all had to cancel but I was able to get in a 35 minute walk on my treadmill.

I have a coupon for Jamba Juice that expires tonight so naturally we're going to go use it. Sounds like a suitable outing now that it's warmed up to 15 degrees!

With the close of this weekend, I'm starting back to work part-time from home. The time has flown by, but I'm also excited to get working on my newsletter again.

Time to get the kids in the car to go get our freezing treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment