Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 10. A Good List.

Tonight, I'm giving you a list. Ten things I did today in no particular order.

1. Ate Cheetos with my nieces (who gifted me with a bag of them on my bed when I arrived)
2. Enjoyed a 16 oz. drinking chocolate (spicy maya)
3. Spent several hours alone in the house, writing pages for my writing assignments (Yay!)
4. Watched "Austenland" in a funky/hipster/cool downtown theater that had only 33 seats
5. Video-chatted with all my boys!
6. Sipped hot Christmas tea while staring out the window at the evergreen trees and rolling hills
7. Took pictures of an old barn and two resting combines (I can't upload pics right now, bummer)
8. Had supper at Taco Time (mmm....crispy pinto burritos)
9. Ate my sister's AMAZING homemade pumpkin cake (why is most of this list food-related?)
10. Prayed for peace and patience as I work through these old wounds.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment