Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30. At least one of us got a nap.

I had to miss our small group meeting tonight because I'm still feeling ill. Remember yesterday, how I hoped the boys and I would all get naps in the afternoon today? Well, they were too excited to play together so no sleeping happened for them (they do share a room after all), so they went downstairs to play while I napped. And except for Mason coloring all his fingernails blue with a marker, they didn't get into any trouble and played relatively quietly.

One of the things I'm trying to work on in my spiritual journey, is to try to have more of a worshipful and prayerful mindset as I go throughout my day. Usually, I end up breaking up worship time, prayer time, and then have my housework time, errand time, playing with the kids time, and don't really mix the two together. I think I need more help getting through the small situations of my day than I realize. And I'm sure that praying more frequently, will help me feel more centered and peaceful as things come up. I'm definitely hoping to see a difference.

Is there anything in your journey that you are working on? Or that you'd like to work on?

I'll leave you tonight, with some photos of our last visit to the zoo, on Sunday.

Have a great night!











No comments:

Post a Comment