Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 20. Pictures.

I've been doing a lot of writing lately, and today I wanted to share some pictures with you. Few words, many pictures. 


 My writing place at my sister's house. Peace. Quiet. Tea. Perfect.

Driving through her "neighborhood".

My must-stop place in Spokane.

Another "neighborhood" shot. I love wide open spaces.

The "young" girls set of the girl-weekend crew. My cousin and I dressed completely alike, by complete accident, believe it or not. And all three of us got the "tall brown boots" memo.

Oh my word. This is a great new lunch/coffee spot in Cheney. 

Lunch for three.

 Go ahead. Swoon over those tin ceiling tiles and the mason jar chandelier. I sure did.
  

Time to go already?

Smiles and swings. Two things that go very well together.

The "baby".

The "tomboy".

The "ballerina".

Come on, get with it, Chicago. I can't believe you don't have one of these!

Table side 1.

Table side 2.

Someday.

Some sweet mom-friends at Alumni Weekend at HAA. Maybe I shouldn't have worn heels. Ha!

I'll leave you with this set of pictures. Three little helpers putting chairs away. Max is in the middle. It was adorable. And they did it perfectly. Well done, boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment